Saturday, June 23, 2012
Giving myself a shot
Leslie had to leave for work early one morning and I decided to sleep in. When I woke up I thought, hey, how hard could it be, I'll just give myself my lupron. So I prepped the needle and applied the alcohol pad to my stomach and I was ready to go except I could not give myself the shot. I was coaching myself outloud and even tried three attempts but I could not do it. Twenty minutes later and I realized I needed to get ready for work. I tried Leslie's phone to see how far away she was and was even planning my backup plan to call our friend Val to come over and administer the shot. Luckily Leslie wasn't far so she turned around and came home to administer the shot. Even if it was a pain for her, I know she was super happy to know that I needed her to give me the shot. She likes to feel needed :).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment